Cardboard egg crate, White chenille stems, 3 small paper plates, Large wiggle eyes, #12 Flat brush, #2 Flat brush, Hot glue gun, Scissors, Hole punch
- Basecoat 3 paper plates Purple Lilac. Cutting one in half.
- Cut the egg crate 4 egg holes long. Basecoat with Licorice.
- Paint white flowers on the Purple Lilac plates and add a Bright Pink center.
- Hot glue the plates as wings to the egg crate body as shown. Glue the wiggle eyes to body as shown.
- Punch two holes in the top of the head. Pull the chenille stems through the holes and twist. Twist on top to hold securely in place.
- Cut egg crate 4 egg holes long, basecoat with Fresh Foliage.
- Paint a Wicker White stripe down the center and add Bright Pink dots.
- Punch holes along the body and two on the head. Pull the chenille stems through the holes and twist. Twist on top to hold securely in place.
- Hot glue the wiggle eyes to body as shown.