#1 Script liner, 1 picture frame, 1 piece of brown; blue and white flowered scrapbook paper, 1 mini wooden flower, 1 1½" domed disk, 19 rhinestone stickers, Foam brush, Hot glue gun, #1 script liner
- Paint wood flower piece Wicker White; set aside.
- Paint outside edges of frame, inside edges of frame, domed disk, and outside edges of flower frame Van Dyke Brown; allow to dry.
- Paint front of frame Sky Blue.
- Cut scrapbook paper slightly smaller than frame (and picture cutout slightly larger) to allow a border of Sky Blue to show.
- Using #1 script liner, paint edges of scrapbook paper with Van Dyke Brown to give an inked look.
- Decoupage paper to the front of the frame with Mod Podge; allow to dry; then to seal, give the entire painted part of the frame a coat of Mod Podge.
- Using # 2 script liner, paint the petals of the flower Sky Blue (refer to photo); dry.
- Using # 1 script liner, paint detail lines on flower (refer to photo); dry.
- Hot glue the domed disk to the top center of the wood flower.
- Place the rhinestones evenly on the center of the flower.
- Give the entire flower a coat of Mod Podge (including center rhinestone part of the flower); dry.
- Hot glue the flower to the frame.