Mirror with unfinished frame, Round brush, 3/4" flat brush, Foamcore, Cheesecloth, Masking tape, Spider rings, Black and white ribbon, Hot glue gun, Staple gun, Craft knife, Scissors
1. Remove the mirror from frame and basecoat frame with autumn leaves. Allow to dry and then add 3 coats of orange extreme glitter. Allow the glitter paint to dry between coats.
2. When dry, use Licorice to add black dots all over frame.
3. On the mirror paint black scrolls. Allow to dry. Cut cheesecloth to fit over mirror and then fold over sides and tape on the back.
4. Add mirror back to frame.
5. Using the pattern provided, cut out the letters for "BOO" from foamcore. Paint the letter Autumn Leaves, allow to dry and the add 3 coats of Orange Extreme Glitter paint on top. Allow the glitter paint to dry and then add Licorice dots.
6. Apply letters to the mirror with Pop Dots.
7. Cut off the rings from spider rings and hot glue in place. Refer to photo for placement.
8 Staple ribbon to back for hanging.