FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, 1 yd. pink plaid fabric, ½ yd. pink polka dot fabric, Green rhinestone ribbon, ½ yard white lace, Small green rhinestones, ¼” white elastic, Hot glue, Scissors, 12” balloon
1. Saturate the plaid and polka dot fabric with Stiffy. Hang to dry.
2. Apply the Stiffy to the lace and wrap around the blown up balloon. Allow to dry.
3. Trace the wing patterns on the plaid fabric and cut out. Attach the top and bottom wings together with hot glue. Cut a 1 ½” x 3” piece of plaid and attach the right and left wing to the fabric with hot glue.
4. Measure the elastic needed to make straps to hold on the wing and glue to the center piece of fabric.
5. Paint the glitter swirls on the wing as shown with Peridot Extreme glitter.
6. Cut 3”circles from the pink polka dot fabric. Use three circles per flower. Cut the petals into the circles. Hot glue the flower layers together. Add green sequin ribbon in the center. Hot glue the flowers to the wings.
7. Remove the lace from the balloon and hot glue a piece of elastic to the ends to create a crown.
8. Cut 1 ½” circles from the plaid and the polka dot fabrics. Use three circles per flower. Cut the petals out on the circles and hot glue the petal layers together. Hot glue the rhinestones in the center of the flowers and glue to the lace crown.
Get the Pattern