FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. #2793, Mini-Grapevine Wreaths 3” in diameter as many as desired, Small silk fall-leaf bush, Scissors, Hot glue gun, 1 roll 5/8’ orange satin ribbon, ½” Flat brush, Floral wire
- Cut all silk leaves off of bushes leaving long stems.
- Paint the Yellow leaves with Gold Extreme Glitter. Paint the Orange leaves with Orange Extreme Glitter.
- Paint the remaining leaves with Fresh Foliage acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Paint the green leaves with Peridot Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat of all Extreme Glitter colors.
- Pinch small loopy bows between thumb and forefinger and secure with wire.
- Glue the orange bows onto mini-vine wreaths with hot glue.
- Glue a glittered leaf onto each bow with hot glue.