Foam pumpkin, Assorted fall colored fabrics, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Tape, Wax paper, Pencil, Scissors, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Basecoat pumpkin with Black Cherry. Let dry. Tape off bottom half.
- Apply crackle medium in a slip slap fashion over bottom half of pumpkin. Let cure referring to bottle instructions.
- Apply a liberal coat of Vintage White over crackle medium in same slip slap fashion. Be careful not to go back over already painted areas. Paint will crackle as it dries. Remove tape.
- Place fabrics onto wax paper and apply a liberal coat of Mod Podge. Hang to dry.
- Trace leaf outlines from stencil onto fabrics and cut out.
- Apply leaves to pumpkin with Mod Podge.
- Paint leaf details with Van Dyke Brown. Paint swirl accents around leaves with Pure Gold.