1. Create multiple lead lines on a sheet of leading blank. Use a tape tip if needed. Let dry at least twelve hours. *Alternate method – place pattern under glass areas and trace with leading directly from bottle.
2. Place patterns under glass pieces. Cut and lay sections of leading over pattern. Create swirl lines randomly around container as shown.
3. Place a dot of leading from bottle over the area where lead lines meet to seal. Let dry.
4. Refer to photo and pattern for color placement. Apply color and use toothpick to spread color. Blend colors where indicated.
5. Scribble Crystal Clear around glass container and let dry.
6. Add line detail with black marker
Get the Pattern