Small wooden heart, Black scrapbook paper, Striped scrapbook paper, Lettered scrapbook paper, Scrapbook paper with words, Stencil brush, Double sided tape, White cardstock, Scissors, Craft knife, Straight edge, Hot glue gun, 1/4" flat brush
- Using craft knife, score the center of cardstock and fold in half to form a card.
- From the black scrapbook paper, cut out front for card covering the entire card. Attach with double sided tape.
- Cut out a piece from striped paper. Cut only the half the vertical width of the card. Attach to the right side of card.
- Paint the wooden heart Terra Cotta. Allow to dry.
- Cut out "D", "A", "D" and the words from paper. Dry brush the edges of paper and heart with Licorice.
- Add paper words to the front of card with double sided tape.
- Hot glue the heart in place. Refer to photo for placement.