Four ceramic coasters 4.25” square, Wax paper, Rubbing alcohol, Paper towels, Water basin
Get the Pattern
- Wipe coasters with rubbing alcohol to remove any dirt or residue.
- Apply Linen to two coasters with Spouncer. Go back over paint lightly with Spouncer to even out any texture or bubbles.
- Apply Dove Gray and Steel Gray to the remaining two coasters. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Before cutting apart the coaster art, seal the front of the art with a coat of Hard Coat. Let dry.
- Cut apart the four square pieces of art. Turn over onto a piece of wax paper. Apply Hard Coat to the back of one piece and center on tile. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Repeat with remaining three coasters.
- Let dry a minimum of twenty minutes before sealing with several coats of Hard Coat. Allow dry time between coats.