Woodland or jungle-themed scrapbook papers, Foam plate, Brush Basin or container for water, Fine grit sandpaper, 7 ¾” x 7 ¾” Wood frame, Craft glue
1. Basecoat entire wood frame Ivory White and allow to dry. Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and reapply basecoat.
2. Trim Woodland fern print paper to fit approximately 3/4ths of square frame (approximately 5” from top down).
3. Cut Woodland stripe pattern to fit balance of frame (approximately 2 ¾”)
4. Cut one horizontal strip of the Woodland black fern postage stamp pattern paper.
5. Apply a coat of Matte Mod Podge to the wood frame as well as the back side of the fern paper.
6. Position paper on frame. Press in place to remove excess medium and remove any air pockets. Allow to dry.
7. Repeat Mod Podging technique to apply the stripe pattern paper to the bottom of the frame.
8. When dry, apply the black horizontal pattern at the base of the frame. Allow to dry.
9. When dry, apply a coat or two of Mod Podge over entire wood frame and allow to dry
10. Mod Podge the stripe pattern paper to the back side of the rectangle Podgeable shape and a fern to the front side. Allow to dry.
11. Coat the fern with Dimensional Magic and allow to dry.
12. When dry, attach the decorated basic shape centered at the base of the frame using craft glue.