Medium pumpkin, Unfinished wooden cake plate or large round plaque; candle holder and small plaque all glued together with wood glue, Squirt bottle of water, Lint-free cloth, Plastic card, Foam plate
- Apply the Light Concrete to pumpkin with one of the shortie brush, using a patting motion to make ensure full texture. Cover the entire pumpkin.
- Dab on the darker concrete sparingly in the creases of pumpkin and add accents where desired.
- Using the squirt bottle, spray some water to make the concrete run down the pumpkin; this will blend the two colors together. Add as much as needed until you get your desired look.
- For the Barnwood cake plate, apply the Barnwood Tint onto the cake plate. Allow to dry completely.
- Brush on the Barnwood Wax, wipe it away immediately with a lint free cloth and then scrape off any excess with a plastic card (an old credit card or room key works great). Allow to dry completely.