#4 round brush, #1 liner brush, ¾” foam Spouncer, Tape, Glass bowl
- Tape tree shaped triangles around outer surface of bowl. Paint shapes assorted green colors using Spouncer to apply. Remove tape before paint can set up.
- Paint trunks of tree with round brush in Gold.
- Using liner brush, paint decorative elements and patterns to trees as shown. (dots, swirls, lines)
- Apply red dots to tops of trees using opposite end of largest brush. Use end of smaller brush to apply decorative dots to trees.
- In Gold, apply random dots between trees to finish.
- Cure paint referring to bottle instructions.
NOTE: Food or beverages should not make contact with the painted design. When painting stemware, allow 3/4” along the top rim of the glass to remain paint free.