Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Round brush #2-4-6, Burnisher or craft stick, Paper towels, Brush basin, Stretched canvas 11” x 14”
1. Starting at bottom of canvas, apply Bayberry with flat brush. Start blending as you move towards top of canvas with Soft Apple, then Jamaican Sea until entire canvas is covered.
2. Place book or hard surface under and inside canvas to provide firm surface to rub against.
3. Start at top of canvas and rub flower patterns down as shown. Keep layering patterns as you move towards bottom to create field.
4. Paint flowers in colors shown referring to pattern instructions for technique.
5. Fill in any blank areas you see with vine details using liner brush.