Wood 3D block, Liner brush #1, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush ¼”, Ruler, Pencil, Tape, Wood finial, Four wood candlesticks 2 15/16” x 1 3/8”, Glue, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
1. Base coat cube Light Ivory, wood finial and candlesticks Gold.
2. Measure and tape off four diamonds around cube. Find center and measure 1” from sides to create diamond. Paint Cardinal Red.
3. Stencil fleur de lis and border elements to cube in Black.
4. Use liner brush to paint accents in Gold. Use opposite end of brush dipped in Gold to create dots.
5. Glue candlesticks to bottom of cube and finial to top.