Flat round Paper Mache ornament, Red ribbon, Hot glue, Scissors, Craft knife, Stencil tape, #12 flat brush, Fleur de lis stencil
- Basecoat with Deep Ocean Blue. Allow to dry.
- Tape off stripes and paint Aqua.
- Dry brush Aqua over the entire surface.
- Stencil one the border all over the ornament in Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Stencil the fleur-de-lis in Licorice and then move over to the left and stencil it in Citrus Green, Allow to dry and then add a Licorice edge.
- Remove the existing gold string and make a larger hole for the ribbon. Hot glue into place.