Chipboard Fleur-de-lis, Scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Paintbrush, Old credit card, Sea sponge, Loose bristle paintbrush, Heavy-duty glue, Metal ornament wall hanging
- Paint the edge of the chipboard with cinnamon paint. Allow to dry. Trace the shape on a back of scrapbook paper. Cut-out the design. Apply Mod Podge to the top of the chipboard and place the paper on top. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry and top-coat.
- Place the stencil on one side of the chipboard. Squeeze a small amount of Collage Clay onto the stencil. Using an old credit card, smear the clay over the stencil. Lift the stencil and allow the Collage Clay to fully dry before painting.
- Dampen a sea sponge and tap into the Copper paint. Tap the Copper paint onto the stenciled area. Mix a small amount of Pearl White paint with Aquamarine. Tap the loose bristle paintbrush into the mixture and tap paint over the Copper.
- Paint the top edge of the chipboard with the sea sponge and Copper paint. More the sea sponge over the entire design. Allow to dry.
- Attach the chipboard to the metal ornament using heavy-duty glue.
- PROJECT TIP: Create more texture by embedding design elements into the Collage Clay.