FolkArt Stencil - "Ditsy Floral", Terra cotta flower pot and saucer, 3/8” Stencil brush, Stencil tape or stencil adhesive, 1” Foam applicator, Foam plate, Paper towels
- Basecoat surface Fresh Foliage, allow to dry. Repeat.
- When dry, position stencil; either tape in place or use stencil adhesive.
- Dip brush into Wicker White puddle; wipe on paper towel to remove excess.
- Begin stenciling in a circular motion by placing bristles on an uncut area of the stencil. Move brush gradually into an opening of the stencil.
- Lift stencil; reposition and continue until entire design has been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.