Wooden gazebo birdhouse, Brush Basin or contain for water, Paper towels, Foam plate for palette, Fine grit sandpaper, Stencil tape, Stencil brushes or Daubers, Sea sponge, ¾” Flat brush, No. 1 Liner brush
- Basecoat the body of the birdhouse Wicker White. Allow to dry, sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and reapply Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Basecoat the roof using a slip slap application of paint in Wicker White plus Cobalt. Allow the roof to look mottled or softly blended.
- Lightly sponge Yellow Citron at the base of the birdhouse creating the look of green grass. Paint the base Lime Green too.
- Select six different floral stencils and stencil the each side a different flower and color combination.
- If desired, add the bird stencil towards the front of the birdhouse.
- Stencil the Lemon Custard sun and Wicker White cloud on the roof.
- When all stenciling is dry, accent each flower, leave, sun and cloud with Licorice paint using a liner brush. Add dots and dashes to embellish.
- Paint Licorice feet and a Licorice checkerboard along the base of the birdhouse. Allow to dry.