Metal primer, Lace trims, Scissors, Fabric of choice (Floral Calico Print) Steel wool to sand and clean bike, #12 flat brush, Wax paper
- Clean and sand bike removing dust and rust.
- Basecoat bike with Metal Primer following label directions.
- Basecoat bike with Pool Blue or a color that complimentary to your fabric. Let dry.
- Cutting random size pieces of fabric, using a mosaic technique, overlap and cover entire bike with fabric and Mod Podge. Let dry.
- When bike is completely covered, add a final coat of Gloss finish over entire bike. Let dry.
- Wash basket with soap and water, let dry. Using lace trim and Mod Podge, apply lace to basket as shown. Let dry.