Mod Podge ® Mod Molds - Sea Life - #25121, Mod Podge ® Silocone Craft Mat Clear - #16289, Mod Podge ® Mod Melts - White - #24887, High-temp Hot Glue Gun, Paintbrush, Burlap flower, Hot Glue, Flower girl basket
- Make the 5 starfish and 1 sand-dollar by heating a Mod Melt stick in a mini high temp glue gun. Squeeze the hot melt into the mold and fill to the top. It will self level. Wait 7 min. and when cool pop out. Trim around the melt if you have any rough edges.
- Paint the starfish with Mandarin Satin. Use two coats if necessary. Once dry lightly paint the very top with a few taps of Royal Gold. This will add depth to the starfish.
- Paint the sand-dollar with Pearl White paint. Use to coats if necessary.
- Make random shaped faux beach glass by squeezing hot Mod Melts onto the craft mat in oval and beach glass shapes. Allow to cool. Paint each one a solid color using Aquamarine, Blue Topaz and ice Blue.
- Hot glue a burlap flower in the center of the flower girl basket.
- Hot glue the faux beach glass, starfish and sand-dollars to the flower girl basket.
PROJECT TIP: Add sparkle! Use FolkArt Extreme Glitter in Hologram to add a delicate coat of glitter to Mod Melts.