Painters Tape, #10 and #2 flat brushes, small liner brush, Stack boxes (set of 3)
- Basecoat large box with Sky Blue, medium box with Yellow Citron, and small box with Coastal Blue. Paint all lids with Licorice. Let dry.
- Transfer patterns onto each box as shown in photo, repeat designs as needed.
- Using painters tape, tape off ½” stripes onto medium box and paint with Pink Melon, let dry. Using small brushes add stripes as shown with Coastal Blue and Wicker White.
- Paint flowers as shown in photo.
- Add dots and details with small liner brush.
- Add Varnish.