Craft Glue, Scissors, Round Toothpicks, Pencil, Creatology Craft Foam Sheet (2mm - Black), 6" Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin, Creatology Chenille Stems (Silver Tinsel and Purple), Brush Basin, Paper Towels, Foam Plates, E-6000® Adhesive, 2½" Rose Pot
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
- Use flat brush to base-coat pumpkin Licorice. Let dry.
- Use large Spouncer to create circle eyes in Citrus Green. Let dry. Use liner brush to paint eye slits Licorice and nose and mouth Pure Orange. Let dry.
- Use pencil tip to poke two small holes on sides of nose. Bend ends of silver tinsel chenille stems and glue into holes for whiskers. Trim to size.
- Cut two triangles from foam sheet for ears. Glue toothpicks to backs of ears, leaving approximately ½" off toothpick below bottom of triangle. Paint toothpicks Licorice. Let dry.
- Use round brush to paint whisker details above eyes and in ears with Wicker White. Poke ears into head.
- Paint rim of rose pot Licorice. Let dry. Paint Wicker White and Pure Orange stripes on base of rose pot. Let dry.
- Form purple pipe cleaner into bow and glue to rose pot. Glue cat head to rose pot.