Ashland™ 3 ½” clay pots – seven, Ashland™ 1 ½” clay pots – four, Ashland™ clay saucers 8 ½” and 10”, Flat brush ½”, Stencil brush 1/8”-1/4”, Foam dauber, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates, Chalk, Twine, Glue or hot glue, Small wood plaques 1 ½” x 1”, Popsicle sticks, Tape
- Tape off bottom of 3 ½” clay pots and paint in all colors except Wicker White and Licorice. An alternative technique would be to dip bottoms of pots into paint. Let dry.
- Paint wood plaques in same colors and let dry.
- Place label designs onto plaques and stencil as many coats of Licorice as desired. Apply several coats of chalkboard paint with dauber. Let dry.
- Paint Licorice onto bottom of both saucers. Apply several coats of chalkboard paint over Licorice and let dry.
- To condition chalkboard, rub flat side of chalk over surface and wipe with soft cloth or paper towel.
- Paint bodies of four small pots Wicker White. Stack and glue as shown.
- Wrap and glue twine around seven dipped pots and stacked pots as shown.
- Glue stacked post to large and small saucer. Decorate with chalk.
- Glue wood plaques to Popsicle sticks and personalize to insert into pots.
Tip: Create a larger statement by adding one more smaller saucer and stacked pots for a three tiers.