13” Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin, 1” Flat brush, Stencil (or craft tape), Fabric measuring tape, Pencil
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
- Measure the center point of the pumpkin. Cut two pieces of tape 3” long. Overlap the ends to create a "V".
- Place the tape in the center of the pumpkin to start your pattern. Continue around the pumpkin, making a chevron pattern using 3" pieces of tape.
- At each point, measure up or down 1”. Tape the remaining rows, following the pattern.
- Use flat brush to paint pumpkin Wicker White. Apply several coats, drying between coats. Paint a few coats, allowing the paint to dry between coats. Let dry completely.
- Carefully remove tape to reveal painted pattern.
Tip: Add additional colors for a more festive design.