Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Make To Give Sale - 20% Off!
Spread the holiday cheer with personalized, hand-made gifts this Christmas! Save 20% during our Make To Give Sale on orders $60+ and get free U.S. ground shipping! This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 12/9/23
Buy To Give! Save 20%!
Explore 100s of ideas in our Holiday Gift Guide and save 20% on orders $60+ and get free U.S. ground shipping! This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Sale Ends 12/16/23
With FolkArt Neon Blacklight paint, adorn anything with these brightly colored witch hats!
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
1. Trim the paper mache cone so that it fits the size of the wooden round.
2. Using hot glue, attach the cone to the wood round.
3. Using a flat brush, basecoat the entire hat shape with Wicker White. Let dry.
4. Using a sponge, basecoat the hate shapes with Neon paint. Add as many coats as needed. Let dry.
5. Using a small flat brush, paint a black band on the base of the witch hats. See project photo for reference.
6. Cut a buckle out of neon paper and adhere to the hat with hot glue
Learn about FolkArt Neon Blacklight Acrylic Paint by watching this video!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.