Cream colored ceramic trophy, Brush basin or container for water, Paper towel, Rubbing Alcohol, No. 10 Flat soft bristle brush, Stencil tape
- Wash ceramic trophy with warm soapy water. Rinse well and dry thoroughly.
- Moisten paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe entire surface to remove any excess dirt, grease or soap film. Allow to dry.
- Using stencil tape, mask off a rectangle shape. Paint the interior of the rectangle Calypso Sky. Remove the tape while paint is still wet. If paint has dried, you may need to score along the tape line using a craft knife before pulling the tape up.
- When painted rectangle is dry, position each letter to spell out the family name and stencil Aqua. Allow to dry.
- Position the cameo head stencil in the center and stencil Calypso Sky. I also added a small leaf design (a portion of one of the designs) on either side of the cameo stencil. Allow to dry.
- Embellish the trophy further with color by painted bands around the base as well as the pair of handles using desired colors. Allow to dry.
- Allow to air dry 21 days or back to cure following manufacturer’s suggested instructions.
Tip: Trophies are not just for sporting events, think of Mother’s and Father’s days or best report card days! Decorating a trophy is not only fun it will become a cherished keepsake.