- Item #30743 FolkArt Painting Stencils - Laser - Words/Phrases - Love
- Large wood frame
- Paper mache purse box
- Brush basin or container for water
- ¾” Flat brush
- Fine grit sandpaper
- Hot glue/gun
- Basecoat paper mache purse box, Calico Red. Allow to dry and reapply if needed.
- Stencil a floral burst using Debbie’s Floral stencil and Pink Melon on paper mache purse as shown in photo. Allow to dry.
- Using Love words and phrases stencil, add a Wicker White “Amore” on the front of the purse.
- Basecoat the large wood frame Pink Melon, allow to dry then sand smooth fine grit sandpaper.
- Load ¾” flat brush with both Pink Melon and Calico Red, paint a slip slap background on wood frame. Allow to dry.
- Stencil an overall floral design using Debbie’s Floral stencil and Red Calico on wood frame. Allow to dry.
- Next, lay the Love words and phrases stencil over the wood frame. Stencil a Wicker White phrase or word one at a time randomly over the floral stenciled background. Allow to dry.
- Attach the dimensional element, the paper mache purse/box to the lower right corner of the wood frame using hot glue.
Tip: When stenciling the words and phrases, be sure to turn the stencil and switch the direction of the word or phrase to fill in the entire wood frame similar to “subway art.”