1. Start off by lightly sketching out a floral design at the top of the distressed wood surface with a pencil.
2. Loosly paint leaves and vines using a liner brush in FolkArt Yellow Orchre and Parchment.
3. It is good to layer dark colors over light colors for contrasting details.
4. Gradually add in greenery with FolkArt Mossy Meadow, Clover, and Thicket.
5. Be loose with your paint strokes and try to not be too defined.
6. Layer additional FolkArt Yellow Orchre and Parchment leaves and vines over greenery.
7. Add Lavendar bundles by pouncing FolkArt Purple in a elongated oval shape.
8. Lighten the Lavendar bundles by repeating the pouncing motion with FolkArt Violet Pansy and a little Titanium White.
9. Attach stems to the Lavendar bundles with FolkArt Thicket.
10. Create flowers by irregular circles in FolkArt Hot Pink, Festive Fuscuia, Ventage Tea Rose.
11. Keep darker pink colors in the back of the flower and blend lighter shades forward.
12. Paint the center of the flowers with FolkArt Titanium White and Yellow Ochre using a small liner brush.
13. Add additional floral details where needed.
14. Sketch out the word Wedding and an arrow with a pencil on the bottom half of the sign.
15. Loosly paint the letters with FolkArt Thicket.
16. Once dry, add light layers of FolkArt Mossy Meadow and Parchment to add demension.
17. Once completed you can set this up on your special day to direct party guest on your big day.