Unfinished wood frame with 5’ x 7” opening - sanded smooth, Heavy Cardstock approx 3” x 4” for football, White craft glue or Pop Dots, Ruler, Pencil, Fine grit sandpaper, Stencil tape
- Paint entire frame Grass Green. Let dry. Sand rough areas smooth using fine grit sandpaper. Reapply base color. Allow to dry.
- Measure 2” from bottom and draw a line across with pencil. Measure from this line to the top and divide into 5 equal sections. Tape off ½” wide stripes at each section. Paint Wicker White (these will be the ten yard lines.) Remove and discard tape. Use the liner brush to paint four short Wicker White lines between each ten yard marker along both sides and also along the frame opening. Refer to photo.
- Use the liner brush to paint the numbers Wicker White.
- Paint team name with Violet Pansy, or color of school, using liner brush.
- Stencil the football shape Pure Orange onto heavy cardstock. Let dry.
- Cut out football shape and attach to frame with glue or Pop-Dots.