FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, 1" wooden letters, ¼” flat brush, ½” flat brush, 1” flat brush, ½” stencil brush, Woodsies circles, Wood rectangle - 2½” x 3½”, Small craft drill, 3/8” black and white polka dot ribbon, White craft glue, Craft knife, Ruler, Nesting box set
Get the Pattern
- Drill small hole in wood rectangle.
- Basecoat large box Fresh Foliage, medium box Engine Red and small box Autumn Leaves. Basecoat all lids and letters “for you” Pure Black and four each of small, medium and large wood circles Wicker White.
- Apply several coats of corresponding Glitter paint to letters, boxes and lids referring to bottle for application directions. *Use Hologram on the white circles. Let dry between coats.
- Cut out small, medium and large flower motif from stencil blank material. Save positive image of smallest flower for future use.
- Stencil corresponding flower sizes to all four sides of each box referring to photo for color. When dry, use stencil brush and stencil to apply several light coats of Glitter paint.
- Place positive image of smallest flower on wood rectangle and apply Turquoise Glitter paint around it.
- Glue letters to rectangle “tag” as shown and white circles to corresponding flower sizes on boxes.
- Glue ribbon around each lid. Tie bows and glue to one side of each lid as shown. Thread ribbon through hole in tag to hang.