Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic, Assorted rhinestone gems, Wood frame 12 ½” x 11”, Craft Glue, Wax paper, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plate, Pencil
- Paint front of frame Pink Melon, inside opening and outer edge Pure Gold.
- Cut out frame images from flip book. Trace circle acrylic shapes over butterfly images and cut out.
- Referring to bottle application instructions, Mod Podge butterflies to backs of acrylic shapes, small round frames to front of shapes and all frames to front of painted frame. Place wax paper over each image as it is applied and squeegee excess glue.
- Let all images dry 20 minutes before brushing a couple of coats of matte over entire surface. When dry, glue acrylic shapes to frame.
- Glue rhinestone gems to frames as shown.
- Apply clear Dimensional Magic to centers of all frames and gold to frames.