FolkArt ® Easy to Paint Rub-On Patterns - Daisies #5205, Black foam sheet 2mm, Flat brush ¼”- ½”, Liner brush #1, Round brush #4-6, Stencil brush ½”, Glue, Paper towels, Brush basin, Scissors or craft knife, Burnisher or craft stick, Stretched canvas 11 x 14, Ruler, Craft knife, Cutting surface, Hair dryer
Get the Pattern
- Base coat canvas with Jamaican Sea. Paint Pure Gold to an piece of foam sheet approximately 6” x 6”.
- Apply heat to foam sheet just enough to start the paint bubbling. Let cool and cut out frame using pattern.
- Using an extremely dry stencil brush and Titanium White, swirl clouds over entire canvas until desired intensity.
- Transfer daisies and butterfly pattern to canvas. * Place book or hard surface under and inside framed area to have a firm surface to rub against.
- Paint daisies and butterfly in colors shown. Softly blend colors to shade. Refer to pattern sheet painting instructions.
- Apply Hologram highlights to daisy petals with round brush.
- Glue foam frame over butterfly to finish.