Round foam applicators 1¾" and 1¼", Liner brush #1, Flat brushes ¼" ½" and 1", Stencil brush ¼", Pencil, Funkins™ pumpkins
Remove product labels from pumpkins before beginning project. Refer to project photo
for design placement.
1. Use flat brush to paint small pumpkin Pure Orange and large pumpkin Yellow Citron.
2. On small pumpkin, use flat brush to apply Orange glitter paint to every other band.
Let dry then apply several additional coats, drying between applications.
3. Use pencil to sketch a hairline on large pumpkin. Start with a heart shape on top then
stop midway to draw pointed ears (do not complete heart shape point at bottom).
Use flat brush to paint hair Pure Black. Let dry.
4. Use flat brush to apply Black glitter paint to large pumpkin hair and to stem of small
pumpkin. Let dry then apply additional coats, drying between applications.
5. Paint face on large pumpkin. Use round foam applicators to add a large and small
eye in Wicker White. Use liner brush to paint mouth, nose and eyebrows in Pure Black
then dip opposite end of brush in paint to dot eyes. Paint fangs in Wicker White. Apply
Pure Orange to cheeks with extremely dry stencil brush.
6. Use flat brush to paint stem in Pure Orange. Let dry then apply Orange glitter paint.