Paper plates for palette, Canvas shoes, Pillow stuffing to fill shoe, Medium flat brush, Painters tape
- Tape off area of shoe that is Aqua- using flat brush paint area shown in solid Aqua. Let dry.
- Tape off back heel section of shoe as shown. Paint area in solid color using brush and Wine, let dry.
- Stuff shoe with pillow stuffing to create hard surface to block onto.
- Tape off each section of Block designs so that you do not create block patterns where you do not want.
- Paint the toe section with Wine and Basket Weave Block.
- Paint heel area by blocking with Marigold and Basket Weave over the solid Wine color.
- Using Tribal Chevron and Navy, create band on Aqua section. Let dry.