3mm glass ornament round/flat, Fall color ½” satin ribbon for hanging, Toothpick
1. Place leaf pattern under the Leading Blank.
2. Trace pattern with Liquid Leading. Let dry overnight. Cut circle around leaf pattern to create circular ornament.
3. Use tip of bottle to squeeze colors into the leaf shape as desired: Orange Poppy, Cocoa Brown, and Sunny Yellow. Refer to photo.
4. Use the toothpick to comb the colors to blend slightly. Note: Do not over-blend but leave streaks of color.
5. Make sure the colors are touching all of the lead lines with no spaces. Tip: hold up to light briefly as you color your leaves to make sure all paint is sealed to lead lines. Let dry overnight.
6. Peal leaf up from the Leading Blank and press onto the glass ornament.
7. Fill rest of ornament with Citrus Yellow. Let dry.
8. Use bottle tip of Glitter Gold to dot in background texture. Let dry.
9. Use ribbon to hang.