- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Glitter Silver, 2 oz.
1. Place pattern under the Leading Blank and trace design with Liquid Lead. Let dry overnight.
2. Following the color key on the pattern, paint the areas with Window Color. Comb paint with a toothpick to remove air bubbles and smooth the surface of the paint. Let dry until the paint is clear.
3. NOTE: Where 421 and 17049 are listed in the wing areas, swirl colors together with your toothpick.
NOTE: To store design, lay flat in a plastic food bag and keep in a cool place.
Get the Pattern