Project pattern, ¼” and ½” Stencil brushes, #4 Round brush, ¼” Flat brush, #1 Liner brush, 1 ¾” Foam spouncer, Tape, Glass teapot and cups, Craft knife
- Clean glass surface.
- Tape off approximately bottom third of cups. Using flat brush, paint stripes from tape down in colors shown. Remove tape.
- Stencil small flower border above stripes in coordinating colors.
- Using large spouncer, create large dot on center of teapot. Let dry at least two hours.
- Stencil large floral element over dot.
- Paint accent lines around top and on lid of teapot with liner and round brushes.
Finishing Touches –
Get the Pattern
- Sign your name if desired and allow drying.
- To cure the paint follow the instructions on How to Cure Painted Glass Projects.