Project pattern, ¼” and ½” Stencil brushes, #4 Round brush, ¼” Flat brush, #1 Liner brush, 1 ¾” Foam spouncer, Tape, Glass teapot and cups, Craft knife
- Clean glass surface.
- Tape off approximately bottom third of cups. Using flat brush, paint stripes from tape down in colors shown. Remove tape.
- Stencil small flower border above stripes in coordinating colors.
- Using large spouncer, create large dot on center of teapot. Let dry at least two hours.
- Stencil large floral element over dot.
- Paint accent lines around top and on lid of teapot with liner and round brushes.
Finishing Touches –
- Sign your name if desired and allow drying.
- To cure the paint follow either the Bake Method or the Air Dry Method: Bake Method of Curing FolkArt Enamels: Allow your piece to dry for one hour to be sure all layers of paint have dried. Place the piece in a cool oven. Set the oven temperature to 350ºF and bake for thirty minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After thirty minutes, turn the oven off. Let glass cool completely in oven. Do not use for seventy-two hours. Air Dry Method for Curing FolkArt Enamels: Air Dry the project for twenty-one days before using.