Small round paper mache box, Clear gem rhinestones, Striped scrapbook paper, Rectangular gift tags, Glue, Hot glue gun, Small eyelets, Jute, Craft knife, Flat brush ½”, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Using Mod Melts, create multiple gems from Mod Mold. Create letters of choice from alphabet mold using blue Mod Melt.
- Paint lid of box Lipstick Red.
- Cut scrapbook paper to height of body of box and apply using matte Mod Podge®. Let dry at least twenty minutes and seal with additional coats of matte.
- Attach pearl border around rim of lid using small amounts of pink Mod Melt.
- Apply Collage Clay to lid of box using star burst tip. Insert Mod Mold gems into clay where desired. Place rhinestone gems into clay as well.
- Glue letter Mod Molds to tag as shown.
- Poke three holes into opposite sides of body of box as shown. Glue small eyelets into holes.
- Cut a length of jute and slip through hole in gift tag before attaching jute to box.
- Weave jute through eyelets starting at one side of the box. Come out through one bottom eyelet and back into second bottom eyelet. Pull up and out of top eyelet. Insert through top eyelet on opposite side of box. Come out through one bottom eyelet and back into second bottom one. Knot to secure.
Project Tip: Wrap a piece of tape around end of jute and create a point to make it easier to insert through eyelets.