Small flat paintbrush, 6" x 6" Canvas, Ruler, Foam plate, Water basin
PatternsFree Printable Papers
- Paint the canvas edge in Golden Ochre and let dry. Apply a second coat of Pure Gold and let dry.
- Print the downloadable art page of the square geode slices.
- Trim to 6” x 6”. Place the image face down on your craft mat.
- Apply a coat of Gloss to the backside of the image. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Gloss to the canvas surface.
- Place the geode image on top of the canvas.
- Note: You will be laying a glue piece to another glue piece. Squeegee in place.
- For a realistic touch, apply Mod Podge Sparkle to the center of each geode slice as well as any white areas. Set aside to dry.
- Top coat the entire piece with Gloss. Let dry.
- Using Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, outline and fill in the center of each geode slice. Let dry flat overnight.