Two pre-made Stiffy ghosts (one larger than the other), Unfinished framed sign - 18” x 0.6” x 5.3”, Smaller unfinished wood sign, Star and rectangle woodsies, Piece of scrapbook paper with light green pattern, Two sheets purple scrapbook paper with bats or dark colored with Halloween theme, Ribbon for bows, 6" orange fiber yarn, Black spider ring, 1/4" wood dowel (14"), 1/8" wood dowel (7"), Black distressing ink, #6 flat brush, Small liner brush, Craft knife, Hot glue gun, White tissue paper (If desired)
- Paint edges of both signs and dowels with Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Using a #6 flat brush loaded with Fresh Foliage, paint evenly spaced intervals around top edge of larger sign. Allow to dry.
- Cut purple or other Halloween scrapbook paper to fit inside larger sign and attach with Mod Podge.
- Cover smaller sign with green scrapbook paper. Allow to dry.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to smaller sign to seal. 6. Paint “Welcome” onto green sign with Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Give “Welcome” letters and black dashed design around large sign several coats of Black Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
- Distress edges of green Welcome sign; set aside.
- Paint Woodsie star with Fresh Foliage and Woodsie rectangle with Pumpkin. Allow to dry.
- Give star and green dashed design around large sign several coats of Peridot Extreme Glitter; drying between coats.
- Give rectangle several coats of Orange Extreme Glitter; drying between coats.
- Use liner brush loaded with Licorice to paint “BOO” and border lines onto rectangle and star.
- Cut two pre-made stiffly ghosts in half to create ghost family.
- Use liner brush to paint faces onto ghosts with Licorice.
- Make bows for ghosts and glue in place as shown.
- Glue orange fibers to star as shown.
- Cut slits into each stiffy ghost to insert dowels.
- Use hot glue to attach larger dowels to back of green “Welcome” sign (Make sure everything will line up correctly ie: ghosts holding sign) and smaller dowels to back of star and rectangle.
- Carefully glue ghosts and smaller signs in place as shown.
- If desired use tissue paper to stuff behind ghosts to allow them to “pop” more.