Plastic animal figurines, Note holder clamp
Prep: Drill a small hole in the top center of the figurine to hold the note holder.
- Apply 1-2 coats of Craft Paint to one half of the animal figurine with a Basic Brush and let dry
- Adhere Stencil tape around the entire body making a closed triangular design.
- Apply 1 coat of Liquid Gilding to the other half of the figurine with a Basic brush.
- Add any gilded accents with a Detail Brush.
- Peel off tape immediately and let completely dry.
- Insert the note holder clamp into the pre-drilled hole. You may use hot glue to secure.