Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Gilding Sheets - Copper, Sunglasses
- Make sure glasses are free from dirt and oil.
- Using patterning tape, cover the lenses of glasses, making sure all edges are pressed down. With an exacto-knife, cut tape around edges of lenses so entire frame is exposed.
- Using gilding adhesive, apply to glasses as shown, following label instructions till tacky.
- Apply gilding sheets as shown following directions on label.
- Using gilding brushes, polish gilded areas to achieve a smooth finish.
Tip: Cover all or as much of the glasses as desired to get a unique designer look!