Bird house, 2 striped papers, Polka dot paper, Brown paper, Green buttons, Red buttons, Red 1/4" ribbon, White foam core board, Craft knife (adult use only), Glue, 3/4" flat brush, Stencil brush
Get the Pattern
- Using the patterns provided and the craft knife, have an adult cut out the gingerbread people and stands from the foam core. Glue the stands to gingerbread man/woman. Paint the gingerbread man/woman and the bird house with nutmeg. Allow to dry.
- Cut the door, stripes going down the sides of the house, window and roof from paper. Glue to house using Mod Podge. Once the Mod Podge is dry add snow using wicker white with a stencil brush. Refer to photo for placement. Once the paint is dry add a top coat of Mod Podge and then add Sparkle Mod Podge to the snow only.
- Glue the button on for door knob.
- For the gingerbread, cut out clothes for boy and girl from coordinating papers and glue into place. Use the end of the brush dipped in Wicker White to make the icing on the ginger man/woman. Use the stencil brush and Wicker White to make the powdered sugar on stands. Once dry add a top coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry and then add bows and buttons.
- Glue in photo from back of people.