#2 liner brush, Wood Picture Frame, Pink Ribbon – 14 inches, Flower Template (Provided), Sand paper, Hot glue gun, Transfer paper, Pencil
- Use sand paper to sand frame smooth and wipe clean.
- Paint Bottom third portion of frame with several coats of Chalkboard paint. Allow to dry between coats.
- Paint Remainder of frame with Pistachio. Allow to dry.
- Use template to trace flowers randomly around top portion of frame as shown.
- Paint flowers with Sheer Blossom. Allow to dry then paint flower centers with Lemon Custard.
- Use liner brush and Hot Pink to outline flowers adding a loop between each petal as shown.
- Give several coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter over each flower including the yellow centers. Allow to dry between coats.
- Use handle end of paintbrush to add Pistachio polka dots along top portion of chalkboard paint as shown.
- Use ribbon to tie bow and hot glue to top of frame. Note: Let cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition before use.