Wood plaque, Wood flower cut-out, Chipboard letters to spell name, Large yellow rhinestone, Pink ribbon – 18 inches, Sandpaper, Hot glue gun
- Use sandpaper to sand plaque smooth and wipe clean.
- Paint plaque front Pistachio. Allow to dry.
- Paint beveled edges Hot Pink. Allow to dry.
- Use White Texture Paint to cover each letter and flower. Allow to dry overnight.
- Paint flower Sheer Blossom. Allow to dry.
- Paint each letter Hot Pink. Allow to dry.
- Give flower, letters, and beveled edge of plaque a coat of Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Arrange letters and flower on plaque and hot glue in place.
- Use ribbon to tie a bow and make a loop for hanging. Hot glue ribbon and rhinestone in place as shown.