6 Glass root beer bottles, Masking tape, Twine, Plaid fabric, Dried fall flowers, Scissors, Small dowel rods
- Remove the labels and the adhesive from the bottles. Nail Polish remover or rubbing alcohol will remove the adhesive.
- Using the stencil and Warm White, paint the letters to the bottle as shown.
- Cut 3” x 4 ½” flags from the plaid fabric. Stencil the letters using Licorice.
- Cut small slits at the top of each flag on the sides. String the twine through the fabric to create a banner. Tie the twine to the dowel rods.
- Fill each bottle with some dried florals and grass. Stick the dowel rods in the bottles on each end.