Shoes, Marker, Craft knife, Ruler
- Using a cutting knife and ruler, cut off a portion of the cut-your-own adhesive stencil paper
- Using a marker, draw a star onto the paper
- Take your cutting knife and cut out the star shape
- Next, peel the backer paper off the stencil paper, and adhere to your surface.
- Using a dauber, paint your star in Sterling. Let dry.
- Next, using a detail brush, paint a layer of Disco Ball Glitter paint over the previously painted Sterling. Remove your stencil immediately and let dry completely.
- Repeat the above steps, to create an overall pattern. (You can reuse your cut stencil, or cut new ones in different shapes and sizes for variety!)