2 pkgs. of 4 piece wooden heart cutouts, 1 small wooden heart cutout, Five 1/8" dowels, Tape, White posterboard, Large coffee can or round container, Styrofoam™ block, White tissue paper, Scissors, Sheer white ribbon, Hot glue gun, Ruler, Pencil, Flat 1/2" brush, No. 2 script liner
- Cut a 12" piece of posterboard; wrap around the round container and cut away excess, allowing a 1" overlap.
- Randomly draw 2" circles over poster board; paint circles Lipstick Red.
- When dry, paint circles Red Extreme Glitter. Repeat until desired sparkle is achieved. Let dry.
- Cut slits about 3" long at the top of the poster board. Wrap the posterboard around the container and tape in place. Use a pencil to curl the slits at the top.
- Paint a 2" strip of posterboard Purple Lilac. When dry, use the end of a paintbrush to apply Wicker White dots. When dry, cover entire strip Hologram Extreme Glitter. When dry, wrap around the center of container; hot glue into place.
- Basecoat one small and two larger heart cutouts Ballet Pink.
- Paint 2 large hearts Lipstick Red and one Lilac Purple.
- Add 3/4" Wicker White dots to the Ballet Pink and Purple Lilac. Paint the 3 pink hearts and 1 purple heart with Hologram Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry.
- Apply Red Extreme Glitter to red hearts. Allow to dry.
- Paint "Be" on one red heart and "Mine" on the other using linear brush and thinned Wicker White. Hot glue the 1/8" dowels to each of the hearts.
- Paint a smaller red heart onto the small wooden pink heart and then add Red Extreme Glitter on top of the red paint. Once the Red Extreme Glitter is dry, add white dots using the end of a paint brush.
- Add a sheer white bow. Hot glue it onto the Purple Lilac strip in the center of vase.
- Make a paper flower out of the tissue paper by using 2 large sheets cut into fourths (8 small squares). Fold the tissue paper like a fan; add a wire in the middle to hold it down. Cut each end of the folded paper into a point. Start separating each piece and pulling it towards the center. Once the flower is done set aside.
- Hot glue the Styrofoam™ block into the bottom of container. Add some glue onto the Styrofoam™ block and hot glue the flower onto it. Tie white sheer ribbons around each heart and then stick them into the Styrofoam™. Tip: After the party, use the hearts as plant pokes.