16” Square concrete stepping stone, Water basin, Paper plates, Paper towels
- Center the large painting stencil on the stepping stone. Tape off the areas you want to use one color in and apply that color with stencil brush. Remove tape.
- Repeat process with remaining colors.
- Place small tile motif in the corner of the stone and stencil in colors shown. Repeat in remaining three corners. Let all paint dry thoroughly.
- Place large stencil in center of stone and use stencil brush to apply Super Glow to painted areas. Build up coats allowing dry time between applications.
- Apply Super Glow in same manner to all four corner motifs.
- Refer to bottle or packaging for charging the glow paint.