Loose gold glitter, Wax paper, Flat brush ½”, Foam pumpkin, Jute and fall embellishments, Hot glue gun or craft glue, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Basecoat pumpkin with Pumpkin. Let dry.
- Apply Mod Podge® to one segment of pumpkin. Place pumpkin onto wax paper and shake loose glitter over segment until covered. Repeat with remaining segments alternating as you go. Let dry thoroughly.
- Place glitter back into container with wax paper.
- Wind jute around center of pumpkin and secure with glue.
- Attach fall embellishments with hot glue or craft glue.